Skip to main content

Rehoboth Beach 2014

The last week of June we took a family trip to Rehoboth. We were super lucky to stay at the house of one of my mom's oldest longest friends, Laurie. We actually stayed there a ton when I was growing up and she even let my girl scout troop use it a few times in middle school. So, needless to say, its a place that holds lots of memories. My mom and I loaded up her car on Friday, then my sister joined us with her 2 kids on Saturday. On Sunday Casey came into town and somehow it worked out that 3 of their best friends from high school were able to make it in for dinner that night too! We had a great week of cousins playing together, eating really good seafood and getting tan!

First Day testing out the stroller


Trying to convince Daddy we're having so much fun that he should come! 



Girls Night Out


 A little entertainment since he woke up too early from his nap! 

Finally Daddy shows up and Canon explores the ocean





 We're going to Funland!




 And some videos...

playing in the waves

playing in the backyard

firetruck ride at Funland

and someone knows a few of his ABC's!


Comments

  1. What a great trip! Love the selfie of the two of y'all and the ocean shot of him with Aaron! So glad y'all got to get away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

going public

Well...there is not really any other way to say this but... Aaron and I are having a BABY! Yep, Baby Schultz should be arriving this Labor Day. We could not be more thrilled about the news! Once we got through the 12-week ultrasound, which is what this picture is from, we were ready to spread the news! I know there are still lots of people who should have gotten phone calls, and for that I apologize that you are finding out now, but I was just ready to get it out there! And now I will answer the questions that typically follow up this kind of announcement. 1. Were you trying? Well....not exactly. From the beginning I have felt pretty strongly that we were not in control of this whole baby-making situation. I have known many women who got pregnant on birth control, or when they didn't even know they could, and those who "planned" it and then it has taken longer than hoped. I've just always been pretty sure that when the Lord determined we were ready, He'd

mid-month confessions

Y'all. I am SO excited for the return of mid-month confessions!! Elizabeth, over at Teaching Sam & Scout , used to do mid-week confessions that I linked up for a couple of times before her original blog shut down. Since starting at a new space and kind of rebranding herself, she's decided to get them going again, but once a month instead of once a week. AND she's partnered up with one of my best girls from Clemson, Heather! I'm really looking forward to this link-up each month! - First, I have to say, today was just one of those days, so this might be brief. - On Sunday, our youngest child, Ben (4 weeks) spit up straight into the mouth of our friend Geoff who was holding him. Yes, possibly more embarrassing for Geoff, but I felt terrible!   - When I wrote our family goals for 2015 on the blog, I purposefully left off one thing; brush Canon's teeth once a day. YES, I know. We're terrible and haven't quite worked it into our routines yet so

spill about your LOVE link-up

I'm linking up with A. Liz Adventures today for this fun little questionnaire!  {1} Describe your dating life prior to finding your husband/boyfriend/fiance. I had 2 serious relationships before meeting Aaron, one in high school (as serious as that can be, ha!) and one in college. Before meeting Aaron, I had been single for about 3 1/2 years. {2} Describe your husband/boyfriend/fiance in one word. How would he describe you in one word?   The word I always use to describe Aaron is steady. He is the calm to my crazy. Also, is faith is the most consistent and steadfast I've ever seen. He says to describe me in 1 word is too hard.  {3} You had a really silly fight. Embarrassing silly. What was it about? Our most frequent fight is over the dishes. And that seems silly to me.  {4} In three sentences (and only three!), describe where you both hope to be in 5 years. Surrounded by family and friends, probably with another child, in a house with a front porch